ABC Hosting Ltd. is one of the leading web hosting providers in Poland (cba.pl) and we’re currently expanding our services to other countries around the world. Recently, we decided to introduce a new cryptocurrency project creating a new way to gain profit from websites traffic.
This is a full-time remote job with flexible schedule.
The functions of the job include (but are not limited to):
- Helping clients to solve issues with their websites and giving them information about our services (text-mode only).
- Blocking websites that violate hosting rules.
- Interacting between clients and programmers/sysadmins.
- Have Intermediate-to-advance English proficiency (B1-B2).
- Be Portuguese/French-fluent. Polish language is a plus.
- Posses basic understanding of hosting structure.
- Have any experience in programming or site maintenance (not limitative).
- Be self-reliant as this is a remote job.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of an international team.
- A competitive salary.
- A cozy and friendly environment (we have a good sense of humor and good attitude to do our work).
We use Redmine for project management and Rocket.Chat+ for everyday communication.
Salary depends on your performance during the interview. Future salary raises depend on your performance and skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us and add your salary expectations for this position and your Skype username. We will directly contact you for a text-based interview.