ABC Hosting Ltd. is one of the leading web hosting providers in Poland (cba.pl) and we’re currently expanding our services to other countries around the world. Recently, we decided to introduce a new cryptocurrency project creating a new way to gain profit from websites traffic
This is a remote job with a full-time schedule.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Add new and improve existing functionalities on the users control panel of our hosting.
- Participate in the development of our new cryptocurrency project.
- Cowork with our system administrators and testers department.
- Track your work in Redmine and use Git as VCS.
- PHP 7 (we use PHP 7.2 and PHP 7.1).
- Knowledge and practical usage of OOP and its basic principles (awareness of GRASP, SOLID and design patterns is a plus).
- Experience with at least one MVP framework is very desirable (we use Symfony 4 Flex).
- Basic MySQL knowledge (understanding DBMS(es) deeply and ability to optimize its performance is a plus).
- Ability to work with PHP's PDO lib (or at least mysqli). Experience with Doctrine is a plus.
- Experience with some VCS (preferably Git) is strongly desired.
- Ability to write codes that are clean and understandable, following consistent code styles.
- Proactiveness is desired.
- English Upper Level - sufficient skills for written communication.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party or internal services (via AJAX, JSON-RPC or maybe SOAP).
- SASS and Bootstrap skills.
- Experience with PHPUnit testing framework (It’s not limitative, but you will have to learn it).
- Being familiar with Linux (Bash) console shell and have experience with SSH connections.
- Ability to write simple Python / Bash scripts.
- Knowledge of phpBB.
- CI/CD platforms (Gitlab).
What do we offer?
- Salary according to skills and experience.
- Friendly multicultural work environment.
- The chance to further develop your IT knowledge.
- Salary increases and bonuses depending on your performance and the outcome of your projects.
We use Redmine for project management and Rocket.Chat+ for everyday communication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us and add your salary expectations for this position and your Skype username. We will directly contact you for a text-based interview.