- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to mintme.host?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on mintme.host?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to add an HTML element in WordPress
Using HTML elements allows, for example, to change the type of hyperlinks, resize headers and to do many other things.
Here is a list of HTML tags that may be used in Wordpress: address, a, abbr, acronym, area, article, aside, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, cite, class, code, col, del, details, dd, div, dl, dt, em, figure, figcaption, footer, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, header, hgroup, hr, i, img, ins, kbd, li, map, ol, p, pre, q, s, section, small, span, strike, strong, sub, summary, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, var.
To add an HTML element on your page:
- 1) Sign in to the Wordpress admin panel (https://happyuser.com/wp-admin/ , where happyuser.com is your domain).
- 2) In the WP admin panel click on Posts -> Add new or Pages -> Add new, according to the place where you want to add an HTML element.
- 3)Go to the Text section.
Here, using the buttons in the panel on the top, you can add various HTML elements, such as quotes (b-quote), img (ul, ol, li) and others. For example, a link to the email address will look like this:
Click "Save" and "Preview" to see how the item looks like on the page.
If you have added an HTML element and it looks as you wanted on the page, click Publish: