Welcome to mintme.host!
We are happy to welcome you on our hosting. Here you can create a new website or place files of the existing one. You can also register a domain, buy a dedicated or VPS server and not only this — we offer a wide range of hosting services.
We work every day to provide our users with the highest quality of service. Some time ago we introduced a whole range of changes aiming to enhance the comfort of our hosting.
So, from this day we are going to provide you expanded information about each important option and offer which was implemented. Keep an eye on our new topic on Forums called "New features and updates""New features and updates"
Version 3.2.8 (December 2021)Features:
- We have a new and improved FAQ page with a lot of additional topics!
- You can upgrade some new parameters on the Summary page.
- Now you will be able to edit 5 MX records including the possibility to set priorities.
Bugfixes and updates:
- Fixed pricing for expired global domains - instead of a higher price for renewing domain during the quarantine period, now it shows the proper price
- The Forum version was updated.
- Increased anti-spam filters for email boxes.
- A bug affecting the addition of new items to the cart was fixed.
- An issue related to MINTME payments was fixed.
- Changes in Terms of Service.
- Improved site performance.
- Important security patches.
Version 3.2.7 (April 2021) - Here
Version 3.2.6 (January 2021) - Here
Version 3.2.5 (November 2020) - Here
Version 3.2.4 (August 2020) - Here
Versions 3.2.0 - 3.2.3 (January 2020) - Here
Versions 3.1.6 - 3.1.7 (Nov - Dec 2017) - Here
Version 3.1.5 (September 2017) - Here
Version 3.1.4 (July 2017) - Here
Versions 3.0.6 - 3.1.3 (January - June 2017) - Here
We hope you will like working with our user panel. We have created a short guide for you to get acknowledged with using it.
In case you need any help while using our services, you can try to find an answer to your question in our FAQ
You can also find more information on our forum.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer support service — we are always ready to help you!
You can contact us by email or you can create a new topic in the Support section in the user panel — click on “Create” to start a conversation