Bayern Munich played outstanding

If you do not know how to create a new website - come on here!
thanhthuy02
User Agent: Chrome Windows 1600x900

Bayern Munich played outstanding

Post by thanhthuy02 »

Bayern Munich played outstanding[/b]
It's the day after a dark result for Tottenham with rumours swirling of Mauricio Pochettino's departure but club legend Dimitar Berbatov urges caution and is willing his old team to turn it around- According lớn the best free soccer prediction page!
I woke up this morning and felt good because I'm not a part of the team any more but if I was a Spurs player or was involved in the team in any way it would be difficult. Yes, I am disappointed, nobody expected that result.
It was a humiliation, I am sure that there would have been an awkward silence or maybe a few raised voices in the dressing room after the game but as Pochettino said: "let's not make any rash decisions based on emotions". Everyone connected with the club is disappointed but sometimes when the flow is going for the opposition, especially Bayern Munich with Robert Lewandowski at his best, it is difficult lớn stop.
It reminded me of when City beat United 6-1 at Old Trafford. I didn't play but I was watching, it's not a pleasant feeling and it never speaks good of the performance. The players will have gone home to their wives and children last night, but trust me, all they would have be thinking about is that fucking shit result.
I hope Tottenham can bounce back straight away against Brighton at the weekend and they need lớn show a reaction and the best way is if they win the game. It doesn't matter how, they just need lớn win because it is going lớn be a tough challenge lớn mentally prepare after losing 7-2. You can prefer to the soccer predictions page!
The players are still behind Pochettino[/b]
I don't think the players gave up, they probably realised how good the opposition were and maybe that got them down a little and this is understandable. Teams can kill you mentally, if they play so good sometimes you just think 'Fuck! We can't do anything about this.'
As a player you want to play well, I can't imagine that they would let Pochettino down on purpose or just not give a shit, that was not the case in my opinion. Bayern Munich were just too good. to let down a manager on purpose is just not possible in my universe. It was a bad football game for Spurs.
Team and manager can't afford to be unhappy[/b]
Looking at the team at the minute, it is a difficult situation to predict, it involves the manager, players, happiness and results.
If a manager or a football player isn't happy then they are going to speak to the president, or Daniel Levy in this case, and they can find a solution.
You don't want unhappy players in your team and you definitely don't want a manager who doesn't want to be there. In this case, I'm sure they will have a chat this week and find the right answer and the right way forward.
The time still isn't right for Poch to part from Spurs[/b]
Many people are connecting Pochettino lớn Manchester United, but is it the right moment? Of course, United already have a manager in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, I don't think it's the right moment lớn make any changes at either club.
This idea of going to manage Real Madrid is also there and they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, of course something like that is going lớn distract you from time to time.
But, at the moment Real Madrid are going through their own problems, you could say a mini-crisis, bad games like their result against Club Brugge. So is it the right moment lớn go there because they are playing bad, is it the right moment to go lớn Manchester United because they are also in bad shape?