Dimitar Berbatov: Spurs must shrug off fatigue or they will stumble against United[/b]

If you do not know how to create a new website - come on here!
thanhthuy02
User Agent: Chrome Windows 1600x900

Dimitar Berbatov: Spurs must shrug off fatigue or they will stumble against United[/b]

Post by thanhthuy02 »

Dimitar will be at Wembley to see two of his old teams go to battle in a huge game for both's Premier League aspirations. Get his thoughts on the best soccer tips here…
Wembley could serve up something special[/b]
I'll be at Wembley for the game on Sunday. I'm going as a fan and I am really looking forward lớn seeing something special.
Both teams come into this game in strong form and must keep winning as we approach the business end of the season.
But given that form I'm surprised that the Betfair soccer tips guide are so far apart with Spurs strong favourites - the hosts 2.14 lớn win on the Betfair Exchange compared to 3.75 on an away victory.
I suppose if we take a season-long view then it's right that Spurs are the favourites, but judging it from the last five games makes it very tough. United have played so well under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, winning all five games across the league and FA Cup. They have entertained us and look so confident all of a sudden. If we just go on that evidence this should be pretty much even.
Beating Chelsea will have taken its toll[/b]
I watched Spurs on Tuesday night in their 1-0 defeat of Chelsea at Wembley. It wasn't a classic performance by any means but sometimes that's what you have lớn do and it's the result that comes first.
This is Chelsea don't forget, a very good team that is always going lớn put pressure on you, with good players right across the pitch. They did that but Spurs were the ones who came out with a win that edges them a bit closer lớn a cup final. That's what big teams do sometimes - win ugly.
United will be fresher[/b]
One thing we know for sure is that Spurs will field many of the same players who featured on Tuesday night. There may well be a bit of tiredness in the group and United need to use that to their advantage. If they are clever and keep the ball, speeding up the game when possible and exploiting any space then they have a chance to defeat Tottenham.
United have spent the week in Dubai while Spurs have been playing another tough 90 minutes. Those weeks of warm weather training are great. You are with the boys, joking around, doing what you love to do and training with a smile on your face. At the same time, you're getting ready for the next game. You are with your other family, recharging your batteries. I know they will be prepared for the game and let's see if they can use that freshness lớn better Spurs.
Both teams need lớn be clever - Spurs must find a way lớn be fresh, United have lớn use any fatigue the opposition shows lớn their advantage - and that's why this is going to be such an interesting game to watch.
There's a chance that Spurs won't feel tired of course. Big players always want to play and the adrenaline of a top fixture, especially when up against a club like United, may keep them going.
Attacking flair should decide it[/b]
It's tough lớn pick a result but we do know that a draw wouldn't be helpful for anyone here. Spurs need lớn stay close to the top of the table, and United fighting for that fourth spot. In both cases these clubs trail the opposition.
As a former player for both sides, it's hard for me to pick a side here. I am surprised that the odds put them so far apart and United do have that small advantage in terms of resting and preparing for the game, while Spurs are almost certainly feeling some tiredness in a relatively small squad.