Premier League Betting Battle 2019-20[/b]

If you do not know how to create a new website - come on here!
thanhthuy02
User Agent: Chrome Windows 1600x900

Post by thanhthuy02 »

Round 19 of the Betting Battle resulted in four out of five successful bets, but there's no rest for the wicked as we quickly move onto Round 20. The editors pick their best bets for the weekend here- According to the betting tips soccer page!
Oppose inconsistent Red Devils[/b]
Dan Thomas
Back Burnley Double Chance v Manchester United at hai.10
Saturday, 19:45
Live on BT Sport 1
Manchester United swatted Newcastle aside in impressive fashion on Boxing Day but I'm not having them as odds-on chances lớn win at Burnley on Saturday evening.
Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer's men were abject at their last away trip at Watford and have found it difficult all season soccer tips every day with men behind the ball (or, in current parlance, a 'low block') that negates their preferred counter attacking approach.
United's away form has been dreadful, with just two wins in 13, so I'm happy lớn take a chance on backing the Clarets to emerge with something. Sean Dyche's men have themselves been inconsistent this season, but they won last time out at Turf Moor and will be up for the battle under the lights on Saturday night.
Dan Thomas 2019-20 P/L: +£77.60
Blues to land another derby win[/b]
Jake Osgathorpe
Back Chelsea lớn beat Arsenal at 2.42
Sunday, 14:00
Live on Sky Sports
Jake is away.
Jake Osgathorpe 2019-20 P/L: +£27.50
Eagles lớn fly at St Mary's[/b]
Joe Dyer
Back Crystal Palace Double Chance at Southampton at 1.96
Saturday, 15:00
Joe is away.
Joe Dyer's 2019-20 P/L: -£0.10
Seagulls lớn soar[/b]
Jasmine Baba
Back Brighton to win lớn nil @ 3.10 v Bournemouth
Saturday, 12:30
Live on Sky Sports
With my Gameweek 19 bet still lớn be settled in Friday's night game between Wolves v Manchester City, I've already decided I may keep up the 3.00 shots up to try and close the gap between myself and everybody above me, this time round I'm picking Brighton at home to Bournemouth despite both teams only having one win in their last eight.
The Cherries didn't really impress me last time out in their 1-1 draw against Arsenal, and despite getting more shots on target than their opponents, the goal that they did score means they've netted seven goals in 12 games. A measly amount.
On the flip side, Brighton played extremely well away at Tottenham on Boxing Day and will be feeling unlucky that they were defeated 2-1. They rested their top scorer Neal Maupay and defender Lewis Dunk should return from illness after missing that last matchtoo, meaning they should be a lot stronger in this game.
Both teams are on the same amount of points, with the exact same record, so expect this to be a tight one. I think Graham Potter's side have been putting in good performances recently and this is the game to turn their fortunes around. I'm backing Brighton on the win to nil market @ 3.10.