Saturday Premier League 3pm Tips: Villa can win crucial basement battle[/b]

If you do not know how to create a new website - come on here!
thanhthuy02
User Agent: Chrome Windows 1600x900

Post by thanhthuy02 »

We're about lớn embark on the busiest time of the season in soccer under tip and Mike Norman has a trio of tips in the Premier League to kick-off the Christmas period…
Villa can secure vital three points[/b]
It can make a fool of you this game, that's for sure. After landing four from four winners the previous week I was brought back down lớn earth last week when 2/9 shots Chelsea and Leicester both failed lớn win, while the team that I opposed, Sheffield United, won cosily.
At least this Saturday afternoon we have no odds-on shots lớn be fooled by, but what that also means is that all five 3pm kick-offs have a tricky look to them.
The one team that I do expect lớn oblige in the Match Odds however is Aston Villa as I'm convinced that Dean Smith's men are a better team than their league position suggests.
Villa currently sit 17th in the table, above Saturday's opponents Southampton only on goal difference. But I just feel that Smith's men have goals in them, especially when the brilliant Jack Grealish is on top form.
Villa have scored 23 league goals this term to the Saints' 18, and they've collected 11 of their 15 points in front of their own fans. In fact at Villa Park Smith's men have lost only lớn Liverpool and Leicester since the middle of August, and those two excellent teams sit first and second in the table. You can follow to the soccer tip to win pages!
It's fair to say that Villa are in just as poor form as Southampton but it's worth pointing out that Ralph Hasenhuttl's men have won none of their last six away games in all competitions and that last week against a West đam mê side in poor form they were way below par.
A repeat of that performance, or their recent away form, and I think Villa take the points.
Magpies lớn edge past Palace[/b]
You have to go back to the very first weekend of the season to find the last time Newcastle United lost a home game, and that fact alone makes them the team to beat when they host Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon.
The Magpies actually acquitted themselves really well in that solitary home defeat - a 0-1 loss lớn Arsenal - and since then Steve Bruce's men have avoided defeat in all eight games at St James' Park (drew 1-1 before losing on penalties in the EFL Cup).
During that eight-game undefeated run Newcastle drew with the likes of Wolves, Leicester and Manchester City whiles also beating Manchester United. You'll find all those clubs in the top eight of the Premier League.
What's more, Bruce's men recorded vital wins over Bournemouth and Southampton recently, while also beating West ham and in-form Sheffield United away from home, meaning Newcastle have actually won four of their last seven league games and five of their last 10.
Crystal Palace are above Newcastle in the table, but the margin is just one point and I'm not convinced Roy Hodgson's men are a top-half side. Their last five league wins have been against Aston Villa (17th in the table), Norwich (19th), West đam mê (15th), Burnley (12th) and Bournemouth (14th).