Who will go to the Champions League?[/b]

If you do not know how to create a new website - come on here!
thanhthuy02
User Agent: Chrome Windows 1600x900

Post by thanhthuy02 »

Betfair Ambassador Dimitar Berbatov says either of his old clubs could go all the way in the Champions League after their superb victories this week...
You can never write United off[/b]
What a night in Paris. Unbelievable! This is why we love todays soccer prediction.
We were all worried - 2-0 down, away from home against a top side, a whole team out with injury and suspension. But when it is Manchester United you're talking about, you always need lớn give them a chance.
As I have said here many, many times, these big games come down lớn who makes the mistakes and who can capitalise on them and that's exactly what Manchester United did.
PSG were controlling the game, had all the possession, but they made two mistakes - arguably three if you include the handball - and United punished them.
The VAR decision has provoked a lot of controversy and you can understand why PSG were angry but, as a defender, you're asking for trouble if you jump like that with your arms up.
Nerves of steel[/b]
The penalty still needed scoring, of course. And what a strike it was from Marcus Rashford. You need some balls lớn take a penalty like that in that situation. You can follow to the soccer tip for today page!
For a 21-year-old lớn control his emotions how he did was unbelievable and it's a sign of his self belief that he struck it so well. He would have been nervous - he's a human being - but it was a brilliant penalty against one of the best keepers we've seen.
It was also a good night for Romelu Lukaku, who showed why he should be playing every week. Regular readers of this column will know how highly I rate him and he showed, in an important game, what he can do - he was my man of the match.
That's six goals in three games now for Lukaku and, for me, he should be in the first choice front three, alongside Rashford and Anthony Martial. That's a really flexible frontline, with all three able lớn play through the centre or out wide.
A 'crime' if Ole doesn't get the job full-time[/b]
We seem to be asking after every game whether Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has done enough to get the job full-time but we passed that point a while ago, he's been superb.
It will be a crime if the Board doesn't at the very least interview Ole for the position in the summer - and he's done some audition this season!
Next up for his team is a tough game away at Arsenal, as they return lớn the battle for top four places.
The Gunners are playing well at the moment, but United have a good recent record at the Emirates, including a 3-1 win in the FA Cup this season, and with confidence sky high after PSG, I can see the visitors nicking it.
Arsenal will need to play on the front foot given they are at home and that will be perfect for United with their counter attacking prowess. During my time at Old Trafford, we seemed to score so many counter attack goals against Arsenal and I can see the same on Sunday.
Spurs showed their experience[/b]
It was a professional performance from Tottenham in Dortmund on Tuesday. They had a bit of luck early on, of course, but sometimes you need that and Hugo Lloris was on top form.
I thought they were tactically good and managed the game well, and when they got the chance it fell to who you need it to - Harry Kane, with a great finish.
A word as well for Moussa Sissoko, who was excellent again. He's an absolute machine - he could probably run for a week if you asked him to! The transformation in Sissoko has been unbelievable, and it's down lớn the belief Mauricio Pochettino had in him.
This time last season, Spurs were knocked out by a more streetwise Juventus outfit but you always learn from your mistakes and they showed their extra experience in Germany